|Packaging Details||50 L Drum|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||1-butanol, Butan-1-ol, butanol, n-butanol, Butyl alcohol|
|Molecular Weight||74.12 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-89.8 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||117.7 Degree C|
|Flash Point||35 DegreeC|
Get Best price of 99% pure 50 Litre Drum of Butanol CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- Butanol is used as a solvent for paints, coatings, varnishes, fats, oils, waxes, rubber and plasticizers.
- It is also used as a raw material for coating resins, butyl acrylate, butyl acetates, glycol ethers, etc.
- It is widely used as a diluent in cellulose nitrate lacquers and serves to improve their flow, gloss and resistance to blushing.
- It is used as a solvent for dyes e.g. in printing inks.
- Used as Additive in polishes and cleaners, de-icing fluids and in gasoline for spark-ignition engines.
- Used as Solubilizer in the textile industry.
- Used as feedstock for the production of flotation aids (e. g. butyl xanthate) and glycol ethers (in reactions with ethylene
or propylene oxide)
- Used as Humectant for cellulose nitrate.
- n-Butanol can be stored in suitable containers at temperature below 40 ° and the
exclusion of humidity for at least 1 year.
- N-butanol should be kept out of direct sunlight, heat and open flames.
- Storage and use areas should be No Smoking areas.
- Use spark-free tools when handling.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
First Aid Measures:
- In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present. Continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.
- If case of skin contact: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed: Make victim drink water. Avoid giving milk. If spontaneous vomiting appears imminent or occurs, hold patient's head down, lower than their hips to help avoid possible
aspiration of vomitus.
- If inhaled: Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested. Prostheses such as false teeth, which may block airway, should be removed.
|Molecular Weight||81.38 g/mol|
|Melting Point||1,975 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||2,360 Degree C|
Formulated under the guidance of our experts, we are offering Zinc Oxide to our prestigious customers. Zinc oxide is also known as White Seal Zinc Oxide.These chemicals are quality tested by our professionals to ensure that they are hygienically processed using superior-grade ingredients by our vendors of the industry.
|Sl. No.||Properties||Unit||Tolerance Min.||Tolerance Max.|
|Appearance||Heavy White Fine Powder|
|1||Qualitative test for Zinc Oxide||+ve (Yellow in hot, white in cold)|
|2||Loss on Ignition||-||0.40%||0.50%|
|3||Zinc as ZnO-By EDTA Method||-||99.50%||-|
|4||Fineness – Through ASTM 200 mesh||-||99.90%||-|
|Fineness – Through ASTM 325 mesh||-||99.80%||-|
|5||Specific Gravity @ 25Deg C||-||5.65%||5.70%|
|10||Water Soluble matter||-||Passes||0.20|
|Packaging Details||160 kg Drum|
|Usage/Application||Industrial Equipment Cleaning|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Dimethyl Ketone, Dimethyl Carbonyl, Ketone Propane, 2-propanone, beta-ketopropane|
|Odour||pungent and floral (mint-like)|
|Shelf life||2 to 5 years|
|Molecular Weight||58.08 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||56 Degree C|
|Melting Point||-94.7 DegreeC|
|Solubility in water||Miscible|
|Vapor pressure||30.6 kPa (25 DegreeC)|
|Acidity||19.16 pKa (H2O)|
|Flash Point||-20 DegreeC|
|Ignition Temperature||465 DegreeC|
|Freezing Point||-95 DegreeC|
|Surface tension||25.2 mN/m|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.0115 W/m-K|
|Hazards||Highly flammable, causes eye irritation and dizziness|
|Precautions||Keep away from sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Store in ventilated place.|
- Synonyms : Dimethylketone; 2-propanone; dimethylketal
- CAS No. : 67-64-1
- Molecular Weight : 58.08
- Chemical Formula: (CH3)2CO
|Molecular Weight||116.16 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||126 Degree C|
To fit the needs of our patrons, we are engaged in offering Butyl Acetate. Known for its powerful solvency, high volatility and mild odor, our offered chemical is obtained from the accredited vendors of the industry. Used for different purposes, our offered chemical is used in the processing of paints, adhesives and printing industry.
|Molecular Weight||78.11 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||80.1 Degree C|
Our customers can avail from us an excellent quality range of Chemical Benzene. These chemicals are formulated in our labs using supreme quality ingredients and latest machinery. These chemicals are available at affordable range and find their wide range of applications in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
ISO Propyl Alcohol
|Molecular Weight||60.1 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-89 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||82.5 Degree C|
We are engaged in offering a supreme quality range of Iso Propyl Alcohol (IPA) in different sizes and different packaging like 100 ML and 400 ML. We manufacture this Iso Propyle Alcohol from fine quality raw material that we procure from reliable sources.
About Chemical Product:
|1||Product name ||Iso Propyle Alcohol 70% USP |
|2||Category||Antiseptic, Counter Irritant Rubefacient|
|3||Description||Clear colorless liquid with odour of |
|4||Composition||Iso Propyle Alcohol 70% with suitable stabilizer |
|7||Any other information you would like to share/display||We are one of the manufacturer of Iso Propyle Alcohol 70 %. It is available in packing of 100 ml, 400 ml sizes|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces
|Molecular Weight||34.0147 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-0.43 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||150.2 Degree C|
Hydrogen Peroxide finds it''s application in various areas, some among them are
· Pulp and Paper bleaching
· Textile bleaching,
· Chemical synthesis
· Water/ waste and effluent treatment
· Mining / Metallurgy
Acidity (as H2SO4)
Residue on evaporation
Residue on ignition
Iron (as Fe)
Copper (as Cu)
Lead (as PB)
Arsenic (as As2O3)
Incase, any of these parts come in contact with Hydrogen Peroxide, follow the instructions as given below
Flush the eyes immediately with clean water for at least 15 minutes. Call for a physician.
Immediately flush skin with clean water while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Call for a physician.
Remove the victim from the contaminated area to fresh air. Call a physician in case of any respiratory disorder symptoms.
Consult a physician immediately in all cases. DO NOT induce vomiting.
|Molar Mass||192.124 g/mol|
|Melting Point||153 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||310 Degree C|
Citric acid is widely used in manufacturing of various food items such as pickles, beverages, churans, sharbat is and confectionery candies. Citric acid anhydrous can be widely used in manufacturing of henna products such as mehndi etc.
|Melting Point||197 Degree C|
|Molar Mass||118.01 g/mol|
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying an unparalleled range of Chromic Acid that is made by adding concentrated sulphuric acid to a dichromate. This range is formulated at our well-equipped chemical laboratory using highly advanced equipment and latest machinery. Highly acknowledged for their unmatched quality, this acid is available in variegated compositions to suit the diverse need of our valuable clients.
Mentioned below are some qualitative features of these chemicals:
Powerful oxidizing agent
Longer shelf life
Strong resistance against corrosion
Dark Red Flakes
Readily soluble in water
Heat of Solution cal/gm
Stability in Air
Purity as CrO3 percent by weight
Sulphate as SO4 percent by weight
Alkali salt Na2O percent by weight
Chloride as Cl percent by weight
Matter insoluble in water percent by weight
As an intermediate in chromium plating
In ceramic glazes and colored glass
To clean laboratory glassware
In the instrument repair industry
In pharmaceutical industries
Non Ferric Alum
|Molecular Weight||482.25 g/mol|
We are offering Non Ferric Alum.
|Purity %||>99 %|
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||as a solvent in adhesives|
|Synonyms||Oxocyclohexane, Cyclohexyl ketone, Ketohexamethylene|
|Molecular Weight||98.15 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-31 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||155.6 Degree C|
|Flash Point||44 DegreeC|
|Ignition Temperature||420 DegreeC|
|Surface tension||35.05 mN/m|
|Hazards||Flammable liquid and vapor, Harmful if swallowed|
Clients can avail from us superlative quality Cyclohexanone. The chemical formula is C6H10 0.
Following are the specifications of this compound:
- Purity: 99.7 % (by weight) mini
- Cyclohexanol: 0.1 % (by weight)) maxi
- Low boiling products 0.1 % (by weight) maxi(like alcohol,aldehydes etc)
- Water: 0.1% (by weight) maxi
- Other organics: 0.15 % (by weight)maxi
- The most important use of Cyclohexanone is as a chemicals intermediate in production of adipic acid and in the manufacturer of Nylon-6
- It is used as a solvent and thinners for lacquers, especially those containing nitrocellulose or vinylchloride polymer and copolymer resins including polyvinyl chloride and methacrylate ester polymers
- It is an excellent solvent for DDT and organic phosphorus insecticides and pesticides
- It is used as a sludge solvent in oil for piston type aircraft lubrication
Soldin Tanker loads (Approx 10 MTs) or M.S.Drums of capacity of 200 liters (To be supplied by user)
|Chemical & Physical Properties :||Liquid with acetone like odour|
|Health Hazard (toxicity)||Irritant to skin, eyes & throat. Mild Narcotic and a defatting agent.|
|Protective Devices :||PVC /Rubber Gloves, PVC / Rubber Gumboots, PVC Suit, Organic canisters, safety goggles.|
|Emergency Action||If possible move the vehicle to open ground. Stop the engine.|
|Mark roads and warn o t h e r road users and keep public away from dangerous area.|
|Spillage||Shut off the leakage if safe to do so if possible, collect the spills in sealable containers.|
|Avoid smoking or open flame nearby.|
|Prevent the flow in the nearby drains and contain the liquid in a bunded area.|
|Fire Hazards And Fire Fighting||Dangerous when exposed to heat or flame.|
|It can react with oxidising metals. In case of fire keep the containers cool by sprayin water. Use suitable fire extinguisher such as Foam, Dry Chemical Powder and Co2.|
|First Aid Inhalation:||Remove victim to fresh air. Give artificial respiration if not breathing.|
|Eye Contact : Wash with plenty of water.|
|Skin Contact : Remove clothing. Wash the effected Portion with plenty of water.|
|In All Cases Get Medical Help Immediately|
Di Ethylene Glycol
|Molecular Weight||106.12 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||245 Degree C|
|Molecular Weight||106.16 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||144.4 Degree C|
We offer clients a wide range of Ortho Xylene which is a mixture of three benzene derivatives used as a solvent in the Foundry industries. Our range of xylene chemical is colorless, sweet-smelling liquid that is very flammable and famous for its intoxicating properties.
- Xylene is a chemical formulated by a group of three benzene derivatives which encompasses ortho, meta- and paraisomers of dimethyl benzene
- The o-, m- and p- designations specify to which carbon atoms (of the benzenering) the two methyl groups are attached
- Counting the carbon atoms from one of the ring carbons bonded to a methyl group and counting towards the second ring carbon bonded to a methyl group the oisomer has the IUPAC name of 1, 2-dimethylbenzene the m- isomer has the IUPAC name of 1, 3-dimethylbenzene, and the p- isomer has the IUPAC name of 1, 4- dimethylbenzene
|Molecular Weight||153.82 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||76.72 Degree C|
We are engaged in serving our clients with supreme quality Carbon Tetrachloride. These chemicals are widely used in different industries for various purposes. Owing to their exact composition and purity, these chemicals are widely demanded by the clients. We also pack these chemicals using supreme quality packaging material to prevent the damage during transportation.
- Formula: CCl4
- Density: 1.59 g/cm³
- Molar mass: 153.82 g/mol
- Boiling point: 76.72 °C
- Melting point: -22.92 °C
- Soluble in: Water.
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Boiling Point||152 to 154 Degree C|
|Melting Point||170.9 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||300 Degree C|
|Molar Mass||61.83 g/mol|
|Molecular Weight||17.031 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-77.73 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||-33.34 Degree C|
|Molecular Weight||159.609 g/mol|
|Melting Point||110 Degree C|
- Copper sulfate is the chemical compound with the formula CuSO4
- This salt exists as a series of compounds that differ in their degree of hydration.
- The anhydrous form is a pale green or gray-white powder, whereas the pentahydrate (CuSO4·5H2O), the most commonly encountered salt, is bright blue
- The anhydrous form occurs as a rare mineral known as chalcocyanite.
- The hydrated copper sulfate occurs in nature as chalcanthite (pentahydrate), and two more rare ones: bonattite (trihydrate) and boothite (heptahydrate)
- Archaic names for copper(II) sulfate are "blue vitriol" and "bluestone"
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Density at 15 Deg C||0.875 to 0.885 Degree C|
|Flash point||76 Degree F Min.|
|Aromatic Content||90 % Min.|